What doctors say about actazin®
For people who have trouble with occasional irregularity, taking a high dose of Actazin® daily for 5–7 days, will . A daily maintenance dose of can then help keep you regular.
The benefits of Actazin®
You’ll come across Actazin® as an ingredient in health supplements and functional foods. You and your family might consume it as capsules, tablets, powders or blended drinks. Taking Actazin® every day as a supplement or functional food may assist your digestive health in several ways.
Daily Actazin® may help you to avoid constipation by providing your digestive system with the nutrients it needs for regularity.
Read about Actazin® bowel regularity research >>
Taking Actazin® as a supplement to maximise the benefits of over-the-counter probiotics makes sense, because it may help the good bacteria to thrive. You can also take a daily supplement containing Actazin® to support an ongoing healthy balance of gut microflora. More about the prebiotic effects of Actazin® >>
Actazin® contains actinidin, which is a kiwifruit-derived enzyme that helps the upper digestive tract break down certain proteins and can ease the sensation of an overfull stomach.
• Gluten-free, because it’s entirely made from whole kiwifruit
• Non-GMO project verified
• Free of preservatives
• Free of added sugars – Actazin® contains only those sugars naturally found in kiwifruit
• Suitable for kosher and halal diets – Actazin® is certified to be kosher
How Actazin® is made:
• Whole kiwifruit are gently processed into a seedless, skinless puree
• The puree is carefully dried and finely milled to produce Actazin®
• The proprietary pharma-grade processing and drying techniques used ensure high levels of key nutrients and bioactives are retained